Thursday, April 14, 2011

22.01.2005


On 22/01/2005 an angel came into my life. My beautiful daughter, Safiya Afrin binti Azri was born. A beautiful curly haired sweetie pie that filled my life with so much joy for 6 years till an unexpected event took place on the 1/3/2011 which put her in a coma for 58 days till she finally left us to be with Allah on the 27th of April 2011.

I dedicate this blog to remember her and to share my joy of having her in my life for the 6 precious years. I love you Safiya Afrin binti Azri and I will always keep you close to my heart. You brought so much love and joy to me and I wish I could join you earlier in heaven but for you it will be like a split section my dear.

Since you love art and drawing, I decided to get back into it and draw like I used to. It has been a while since I have drawn anything so in the mean time, I will share with those who read snippets of what it was like having Afrin in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment